2 large Carrots
1 large Potato
150 gm green beans chopped
1 cup Corn flour
salt to taste
2 tsp Ajjinomoto
2 tbsp Soy sauce
1 tsp Vinegar
Oil for deep fry
Spring onions chopped
3 cloves chopped Garlic
5 medium sized chopped Green chillies
1. Boil the vegetables with some salt and mash them well and keep aside.(Save the water in which the vegetables were boiled).
2. Add sufficient corn flour, salt, soy sauce, 1 tsp Ajjinomoto to the mashed vegetables. Add enough so that you are able to hold a portion of it with your palm(like a pakodi dough) .
3. Heat oil, drop small amounts of the dough in it, deep fry them, remove and add them to the wet gravy.
Manchurian gravy is very simple.
1. Heat oil in a pan and add garlic, chopped spring onions, 1 tsp Ajjinomoto, 1 tbsp soy sauce, vinegar and green chillies to it.
2. Add water, salt as required, and bring it to boil(Here you can add the water saved). The quantity of water depends on how much gravy you want to prepare(According to which garlic and chillies quantity should be altered).
3. Mix 2 tbsp corn powder in some cold water(thin liquid consistency). Mix well to avoid lumps and add it to the boiling water. Keep adding the corn flour+water mixture until you get the desired consistency.
4. Finally adjust the salt if so required again. Let it cook for few min and remove from flame.